iMultiply is looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join us in the next phase of our growth.
iMultiply is an award-winning accountancy and finance recruitment firm based in Scotland.
Founded in 2012, we have been on a mission to raise standards in our industry, be active participants in our local community, and connect great people with great opportunities.
In 2022 we won the Best Candidate acquisition journey and Best Employer awards at the s1job recruitment awards.
Due to strong demand from our customers, we are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant role will be focused on the delivery of industry-leading customer experience to both current and prospective candidates for iMultiply. You will be responsible for the identification and attraction of talented accountancy & finance professionals for temporary or permanent positions across a diverse range of companies.
We are looking for people who:
- Love finding solutions to problems
- Believe in providing an excellent customer experience
- Thrive in an autonomous environment
- Have new ideas – we love innovation!
- Want to build new and long-lasting relationships with customers
- Desire to be recognised as a Subject Matter Expert in their sector
- Don’t want or need ‘managed’ but prefer to be coached, supported, and mentored
- Are ambitious and keen to progress in the company
You will be Responsible for:
- Attracting candidates for open accountancy & finance vacancies through a variety of methods
- Regular communication with the candidates via phone and email
- Gathering key market information and lead generation
- Interviewing applicants via video or face-to-face to understand their wants and needs and assess skillset, aspirations, and experience
- Assist candidates with CV advice, career planning, and in-depth interview preparation
- Managing applicants through every stage of the job process and become their ‘trusted advisor’
- Provide industry-leading levels of Customer Experience so every applicant, whether successful or not has a positive experience with iMultiply
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers
- Live the iMultiply values – Integrity, Innovation, and Inclusion
- Challenge our current ways of working and look to continually improve our Operating Model, Customer Experience, Marketing and internal culture
- Take an active involvement with our charity partner, ProjectScotland
Successful applicants will have the following experience:
- Experience working in a high value customer-facing sales role
- Have excellent listening skills with the ability to ask meaningful and probing questions
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be able to demonstrate proactivity
- Be values-led
The role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant will offer a competitive starting salary with an excellent benefits package. This includes flexible home working, top of the range IT equipment, private health care, cycle to work scheme, team bonding days, paid volunteer days and generous holiday allowance plus much more!
The role will be based in Glasgow with the office easily accessible via public transport.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please see get in touch with Fiona Gardner for a private and confidential discussion on 07729 102 874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.