iMultiply are working in partnership with a well-known Edinburgh based brand on a Senior Finance Business Partner role offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
This opportunity will give you the chance to join a complex but interesting business with a fantastic people-orientated culture. The Finance Team supports the organisations delivery of its mission, strategic priorities and business objectives. While utilising their ERP system, the team is responsible for effectively managing and planning the organisations financial resources, identification of sustainable funding streams, as well as accurate and timely financial statutory and management reporting.
The role of Senior Finance Business Partner will be a member of the leadership team, reporting directly to the Finance Director. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in developing and supporting the growth plan of the business The role will require someone to communicate between finance, sales and operations - forging strong relationships across the business. The role requires a commercially-driven finance professional, with the ability to engage, drive and challenge business performance. The successful candidate will apply analytical skills and offer financial insight which will bring them to bear on a broad range of business challenges.
You will be involved in but not limited to the following duties:
- Support the business unit management team through a deep understanding of their business challenges and opportunities
- Manage the ongoing business cycle of budgeting, re-forecasting, monitoring and delivering against targets and timelines
- Proactively guide, support and challenge the Operational & Commercial teams to enhance performance, share insight and devise both strategic and tactical plans
- Play an instrumental role in supporting and evaluating appropriate initiatives to maximise EBITDA
- Lead, manage and execute critical financial processes including budget development, capex investments, best practice and working capital management initiatives
- Work with leadership to prepare robust annual operating & growth plan
- Monitor business performance improvement, challenging the management team through detailed financial analysis and recommendations in areas such as margin and profitability
- Support transition of transactional finance processes and execution to the GBS in Edinburgh
- Production of accurate and meaningful monthly reports and management information, adhering to reporting requirements
- Ensure all financial processes and controls adhere to internal and external audit requirements
- Support the capital expenditure process ensuring timely and quality requests are progressed, expenditure is tracked and financial returns monitored
- Monitor and champion process improvement within the order to cash process
- Financial modeling and forecasting for any major investment or sales opportunities
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Previous experience at Finance Manager level of a multi-site organisation
- Qualified Accountant with relevant post qualifying experience
- Ability to demonstrate credibility and proven success in driving both operational improvement as a value-added partner
- An emotionally intelligent professional with excellent interpersonal skills and highly developed influencing and communication skills
- Comfortable with working as part of a team and able to fit seamlessly into a team environment
- Broad commercial understanding with the intellectual capability to develop ideas and translate into workable objectives and plans
The role of Senior Finance Business Partner will offer a starting salary of £65,000 - £75,000 with an excellent benefits package including Car Allowance, Management Bonus, flexible home working and generous holiday allowance. The role is based in East Central Scotland with candidates across the central belt being considered due to the multisite nature of the position.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic’.
If you like the look of this vacancy and think you could perform the role, but, you don't think you meet all the requirements, please DO APPLY for this opportunity. Data shows that certain groups, mainly women and people from Black and Minority communities, are less likely to apply for jobs where they don't meet 100% of role requirements. iMultiply would encourage you to apply for roles where there is room for development and growth."
For further information and a confidential chat, please contact Stuart Cadger at our Glasgow office.
M: 07732 499307