iMultiply are working in partnership with a global industry client in Edinburgh to recruit a interim Project Accountant, for a 12 month FTC
This sizeable business has grown significantly over the past 10 years through geographic expansion and several impressive mergers & acquisitions to make them a household name within their sector. As they continue their amazing journey, talent acquisition is a major priority for the business as securing the services of exceptional individuals is essential to facilitate even more growth and take further market share.
The position of Project Accountant will report to the Group Financial Accountant with responsibilities to help support the group finance function in a transition to a new finance platform. The role principally involves balance sheet data readiness project work and other ad hoc tasks.
You will be involved with but not restricted to the below duties:
The role of Project Accountant will offer a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package including generous bonus & pension allowances. The offices premises are based in Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
• Prior experience in a group accounting role / balance sheet controls (essential)
• Strong analytical and MS Excel skills (essential)
• Good practical knowledge of FRS102 (essential)
• Experience of Elite Enterprise / Elite 3E and SAP Business Objects (desirable)
• Qualified Accountant – ICAS, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent (essential)
• Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to operate independently.
• Able to discuss and present issues in a confident, professional and appropriate way.
• Good understanding of financial controls and practical application of policies.
• Self-motivated with a flexible approach to workload, persevering to get the job done.
• Disciplined working under pressure, a team player diligent and reliable in nature.
• Hands-on and proactive with a positive “can do” approach.
• Pride in producing high quality, accurate and timely information.
• Well organised with determination to meet agreed deadlines.
• Good communication skills and the ability to deal with non-finance related personnel.
Please do not hesitate to contact Richard Bruce on 07719 108 237 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion. A detailed job specification is available for suitable applicants.