iMultiply are supporting this international organisation in their search for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their team based in Glasgow. This role is offered on a permanent basis with a flexible, hybrid working model.
The Accountant will be part of the Glasgow team for one of the largest companies in the world for this sector. Across these offices there is a culture of respect, integrity and service; and with plenty of room for growth and development, this is a fantastic company to work for.
This is a role as a company management accountant, responsible for overseeing accounts prep, forecasting and reporting on business performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Key stakeholder engagement, support and reporting,
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting,
- Preparation of annual and interim standalone and consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and FRS 102,
- Supporting the Finance Team with financial analysis, complex reporting and work on acquisitions and disposals,
- Highlighting potential process improvements and working to implement,
- Supporting the team with routine and ad hoc financial analysis.
- Preparation of Cashflow reporting, VAT and CIS returns,
- Responsible for supporting managers with the development of junior team members.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be an experienced or qualified accountant who is ambitious and driven. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for the flexibility and responsibility to manage their own time while taking advantage of the support and opportunities to drive their professional development. It would be advantageous if you had experience:
- Reviewing of reporting prepared by colleagues,
- Preparing financial statements and accounting for transactions in accordance with IFRS and FRS 102,
- Managing independently, workload allocation and workload planning,
- Providing bespoke reports based on accounting information,
- Excellent Computer Skills – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Project and PowerPoint).
What’s on offer
An agile, hybrid working philosophy and competitive package of up to £38,000 base salary plus the following benefits:
- Discretionary bonus up to 10% of salary,
- 3% pension unless enrolled in company’s pension scheme, which is 5% for under 30's, 7.5% for over 30's,
- 27 days + 9 bank holidays,
- Furthermore, all employees with 6 months service, 15 weeks before their due date, will be entitled to 6 months full pay on their maternity leave in addition to their statutory allowance. 4 months full paternity pay is also available.
This role is based out of the Glasgow office and is offered on a full time, permanent basis with the following working arrangement:
- Standard foundational hours of 0900h-1700h with 1h lunch but approach is totally flexible e.g. some team members work 0900-1630 with 30min lunch, others do the school run and work hours around that.
- Hybrid working is on offer 2 days per week.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic’.
If you like the look of this vacancy and think you could perform the role, but, you don't think you meet all the requirements, please DO APPLY for this opportunity. Data shows that certain groups, mainly women and people from Black and Minority communities, are less likely to apply for jobs where they don't meet 100% of role requirements. iMultiply would encourage you to apply for roles where there is room for development and growth."
For further information and a confidential chat, please contact Alex Hill at our Glasgow office.
M: 07563 028681