A small, independent accountancy firm require the services of an experienced Part Qualified Accountant on a full-time basis.
iMultiply Public Practice are working with a small Chartered Accountancy firm based in the city centre of Glasgow. The firm are looking to expand their established and dedicated team and currently require an Accounts Assistant.
This busy, growing practice are looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience working within a Practice firm and to work on a Full-Time basis.
The Accounts Assistant role will include:
· You will be a key point of contact to a portfolio of clients and provide efficient and effective service to clients ranging from Sole-Traders to large Limited Companies
· Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements
· Preparation of CT600’s and Income Tax Returns
· Preparation and submission of VAT returns
· General Bookkeeping duties
The full-time equivalent salary will be up to 28k.
· Part Qualified ACCA with at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar bookkeeping role within a Public Practice firm
· Experience of preparing accounts to disclosure stage (or trial balance stage)
· You will have experience of cloud accounting software such as Xero and IRIS
· Excellent communication skills will be required, and you must be comfortable liaising with client personnel
For more information please contact Alex Allen at iMultiply 07719 108230 or email email@example.com