Part Qualified Accountant
Top 10 Firm
A top 10 accountancy firm requires the services of a Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing Business Advisory team in Aberdeen.
The firm are looking to expand their established and dedicated team and currently require an Accounts Assistant or Part-Qualified Accountant. This opportunity is with a well known and prestige chartered accountancy firm which offers great career progression and flexible working.
This busy, established accountancy practice are looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience working within a Practice firm and to work on a Full-Time basis.
The Accounts Assistant role will include:
· You will be a key point of contact to a portfolio of clients and provide efficient and effective service to clients ranging from Sole-Traders to large Limited Companies
· Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements
· Preparation of CT600’s and Income Tax Returns
· Preparation and submission of VAT returns
· Confident in using Xero and Sage softwares
The full-time salary will be up to £27,000 P.A depending on experience and the candidate. The firm is willing to provide full study support and offers flexible working hours at 37.5 hours per week with working from home opportunities as well.
· You must have 2 years’ experience working in a similar Accounts Assistant role within a Public Practice firm
· Experience of preparing accounts
· Have experience of cloud accounting software such as Xero, Sage or QuickBooks
· Excellent communication skills will be required, and you must be comfortable liaising with client personnel
For further information please contact Arantza Asali on 07729 102875 or email email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.