iMultiply are working in partnership with a Top 10 Accountancy Firm based in Edinburgh to recruit for a Financial Modelling Executive.
A leading Accountancy Firm based in the heart of Edinburgh that offers Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a wide-ranging client base across Scotland and beyond. The Firm has experienced considerable growth in recent times. They are ideally placed as one of the main players out with the Big 4.
The role of Financial Modelling Executive is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with a keen interest in financial models.
Day-to-day will be responsible for;
- Working closely with the Partner and senior team on a range of projects, spanning blue-chip corporates, banks and financial institutions
- Assisting the project senior in the delivery of modelling engagements
- Analysing financial models, scrutinising the underlying formulae and general assumptions
- Reviewing contracts and binding documents
- Drafting of reports and researching accounting concepts
- Preparation of papers, charts and analysis; amending models for revised assumptions; producing valuations based on a discounted cash flow basis; identifying errors or discrepancies to contracts; and identifying upsides and downsides and quantifying them
To be considered for the role you will ideally have;
- A professional Accountancy qualification, ICAS/ACCA or similar
- An Audit/Corporate Finance/Advisory/Tax/Forensics background
- An excellent eye for detail
- A commercially savvy approach
- A passion and enthusiasm to build a career in Financial Modelling
The role of Financial Modelling Executive will offer a salary of £38,000 - £42,000 plus pension and other benefits.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
For more information on the Financial Modelling Executive position please contact Gareth Spowart on 07719 108 236 or by emailing email@example.com