iMultiply are pleased to be engaged on the position of Financial Modelling Executive with a Top 10 Accountancy Firm based in Edinburgh.
A leading Accountancy Firm based in the heart of Edinburgh that offers Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a wide-ranging client base across Scotland and beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Partner and senior team on a range of projects, spanning blue-chip corporates, banks and financial institutions
- Assisting the project senior in the delivery of modelling engagements
- Analysing financial models, scrutinising the underlying formulae and general assumptions
- Reviewing contracts and binding documents
- Drafting of reports and researching accounting concepts
- Preparation of papers, charts and analysis; amending models for revised assumptions; producing valuations based on a discounted cash flow basis; identifying errors or discrepancies to contracts; and identifying upsides and downsides and quantifying them
- Qualified Accountant
- Audit/Corporate Finance/Advisory/Tax/Forensics background
- An excellent eye for detail
- Commercially savvy
- A passion and enthusiasm to build a career in Financial Modelling
- Flexible working
Gareth Spowart 07719 108 236