Are you a New or Part Qualified accountant looking for a challenging, supportive and dynamic role in industry?
With an inclusive, progressive culture, flexible, market leading benefits package and highly flexible work style?
iMultiply are supporting this international organisation in their search for a Financial Accountant to join their team based in Glasgow. This role is offered on a permanent basis with a flexible, mostly remote, hybrid working model.
The Financial Accountant will be part of the Glasgow team for one of the largest companies in the world for this sector. Across these offices there is a culture of respect, integrity and service; and with plenty of room for growth and development, this is a fantastic company to work for.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting,
- Preparation of annual and interim standalone and consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and FRS 102,
- Highlighting potential process improvements and working to implement,
- Supporting the team with routine and ad hoc financial analysis.
- Preparation of Cashflow reporting, VAT and CIS returns,
- Processing and conducting due diligence work on acquisitions and disposals,
- Responsible for supporting managers with the development of junior team members.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be an experienced New or Part Qualified accountant who is ambitious and driven. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for the flexibility and responsibility to manage their own time while taking advantage of the support and opportunities to drive their professional development.
- New or Part Qualified (ICAS, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience,
- Strong foundation in financial and management accounting,
- Experience preparing financial statements, IFRS and FRS 102,
- Track record of working to deadlines and learning quickly,
- Proactive attitude, solutions focussed.
What’s on offer
An agile, hybrid working philosophy and competitive package of up to £38k base salary plus 10% bonus, 35 days holiday and many other industry leading benefits including significantly enhanced parental leave. This role is based out of the Glasgow office and is offered on a flexible, hybrid, full time, permanent basis.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic’.
If you like the look of this vacancy and think you could perform the role, but, you don't think you meet all the requirements, please DO APPLY for this opportunity. Data shows that certain groups, mainly women and people from Black and Minority communities, are less likely to apply for jobs where they don't meet 100% of role requirements. iMultiply would encourage you to apply for roles where there is room for development and growth."
For further information and a confidential chat, please contact Stuart Cadger at our Glasgow office.
M: 07732 499307