iMultiply is working in partnership with Lane Media in their search for a permanent Finance Manager based in Edinburgh.
Lane Media, an award-winning media planning and buying agency, based in Ferry Road, Edinburgh, are searching for a Finance Manager to work within our experienced and dynamic Media team, who deliver best in class advertising campaigns via paid media channels for a varied client base across the UK.
After a period of expansion and growth, Lane Media are now seeking to appoint a Finance Manager.
This newly created role is integral to the ongoing development of the company. The person will work closely with the Managing Director, in analysing and forecasting performance while also acting as a primary contact with the business bank, senior team and client finance contacts.
You'll be working within the award-winning Lane Media team, where an enthusiastic self-starter, with a ‘can do’ attitude will continue to learn, implement and thrive. You’ll be bringing your financial experience to the fore in order to support both their internal team and clients.
The role is based at their office in Edinburgh, where they operate a hybrid approach to work, with flexibility between in office and remote working. The office is a modern, open plan, relaxed working space, shared with their sister company, The Lane Agency.
The Finance Manager role can be full-time on a hybrid basis but candidates who would like to consider 4 days per week would also be considered.
The role will have primary responsibility for the following:
- Responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts in a timely manner
- Managing and reporting on cashflow
- Accounts Payable responsibility, ensuring timely and accurate payments to all suppliers
- Bank and company credit card reconciliation utilising Xero and Dext
- Credit control including distribution of all invoices and chasing of any overdue payments
- Responsible for company insurances and relevant leases, and management of these areas on an annual basis to procure the best deal for the company
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Work with the company’s external accountants
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research, data reports and guidance from Senior staff.
- Review financial plans and budgets to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Meticulous attention to detail and advanced organisational skills.
- Experience working with Xero (and ideally Xero projects)
- Qualified Accountancy professional level or equivalent experience
- Well organised, and can plan and manage time effectively to meet the key deadline dates and tasks of the role
- Is capable of managing creditor and debtors relationships in a positive and engaging manner
- Knowledge of financial and tax regulations and standards
- Ability to work closely and effectively with Account Management team, production for accurate and timely invoicing of clients
- Excellent IT skills and ability to adapt to internal systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable with all core Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
This Finance Manager role is offered on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package. The role offers flexible hybrid working with occasional attendance at their office in Edinburgh. Candidates who would like to consider a role 4 days per week will also be considered.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic’.
For more information on this please contact Andrew Robinson on 07592 203080 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.