Joining a high growth Scottish manufacturing SME is an exciting prospect! Well this one has doubled it's turnover in the last year, is set to do so again in the next 2 years and you could be their next Finance Manager.
iMultiply has been retained by Bsolve Dental in their search for a Finance Manager. Based out of their premises in Blantyre, the Finance Manager will join the business to support and learn from their highly experienced Finance Director.
Bsolve has developed their own product range and gained national customers such as Boots. The high margin nature of this contract manufacturer has resulted in Bsolve’s turnover more than doubling in the past year and projected to double again within the next two years. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a high growth, PE backed manufacturing business in South Lanarkshire.
Due to recent growth, Bsolve Dental is expanding their Finance Team the addition of a Finance Manager. This new role will report to the Finance Director and will take responsibility for the development of the Part-Qualified Accounts Assistant.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the full month end process and management pack preparation with support from the Accounts Assistant. They will also be responsible for business partnering the manufacturing operation, building rapport, and developing strong and productive working relationships with all internal non-finance stakeholders.
Furthermore, the Finance Manager will assist with the imminent implementation and engagement with the new Sage 200 ERP system. This system with present the opportunity to collect and analyse data in new ways to help support the business as a Finance Business Partner.
This is an exciting and challenging role and will provide an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to make their mark on the organisation while continuing their professional development, working with a Finance Director and CEO, both Chartered Accountants.
The role will have primary responsibility for the following:
- Own and control the balance sheet reconciliations,
- Work closely with the business to ensure accurate reporting,
- Ensure effective use of IT systems, in line with the relevant company policies and procedures,
- Prepare and produce weekly and monthly sectoral reports,
- Preparation and posting of month end journals including accruals and prepayments,
- Overhead analysis and reporting,
- Preparation of management accounts,
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review and sign off,
- Budgeting and forecasting of overheads,
- Assist with internal and external audits,
- Building good relationships both internally and externally to ensure the desired levels of customer service are met,
- Manage all other ad hoc requests in a timely and efficient manner.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Strong technical and commercial experience gained in an industry finance setting
- Experience in managing the performance of a small team/assistant,
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, formulae etc
- Outstanding commercial acumen with demonstrable experience of influencing business decisions,
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when dealing with Senior Management.
It would be beneficial if the candidate has:
- Knowledge of Sage 200,
- Experience gained in Manufacturing or Retail sectors.
This role offers a salary up to £45,000 + bonus, based on a 37.5h work week, with flexible hours and a generous holiday allowance.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic’.
For more information on this Finance Manager position please contact Stuart Cadger at our Glasgow Office.
M: 07732 499 307