Founded in 2012 we’re a unique team of Finance Recruitment Specialists who sit between candidates and employers for the benefit of both. �� Best Employer & Best Candidate Acquisition Journey winners at the S1jobs Recruitment awards 2022.
You x Us x Them = Progress.
iMultiply are recruiting for a Finance & Operations Executive to join their team. The role will blend finance & operations and is a critical role in the smooth running and future development of iMultiply. The role sits across the business and would involve engagement with the entire team, iMultiply customers and suppliers (both prospective and current).
• Producing month-end accounts and dashboard for Senior Leadership Team
• Calculating commissions for the sales team
• Maintaining the budget and reforecasting on a quarterly basis
• Producing cashflow models
• Working with external accountants on the Year-End accounts
• Working alongside our Finance Director to ensure systems and processes continuously improved, as well as gaining experience from them
• Processing P11Ds, VAT returns, Intermediary Reporting, PSA & ERS returns
• Daily bank & statement reconciliations
• Processing expenses
• Credit Control
• Daily processing of sales and purchase invoices
• iMultiply Temporary Worker process - compliance/paperwork/timesheets
• Running credit checks on prospective customers
• Updating spreadsheets to monitor performance
• Update Slack with key information
• Manage the process for any starters or leavers at iMultiply
• General office management support - ordering supplies, sorting out issues, arranging maintenance
• Providing admin support to the Leadership Team and Board of Directors
To apply for this role we are looking for someone with the following:
• A minimum of 3 years recent experience in a finance or bookkeeping position
• Experience of using Xero
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proactive approach
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
• Process improvement mindset
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's protected characteristic.