iMultiply are delighted to be working with a highly established and recognisable property firm to find a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis for their modern, city central Glasgow office.
With over a hundred offices worldwide including two hundred employees at their Glasgow office, this company is one of the largest property businesses in the world. Across these offices there is a culture of respect, integrity and service; and with plenty of room for growth and development, this is a fantastic company to work for.
The Finance Analyst will primarily provide support, guidance, and become a subject matter expertise to the business on array of accounting and banking systems that our clients use.
You will be involved in but not limited to:
• Primary point of contact for client group dealing with queries and providing support.
• Internal primary point of contact for Surveying and Management Services group; working closely with colleagues to provide clients with exceptional outcomes
• Responsible for the delivery of complex standard or bespoke reporting to our internal or external stakeholders in line with internal or contractual KPIS
• Responsibility for the delivery of Vat reporting
• Preparation of complex financial Journals
• Responsibility review of Trial Balance and corrective actions
• Preparation of Reconciliations
• Preparation of Vat returns to HMRC
• Preparation of IPD returns
• Preparing reconciliation of clients’ funds and ensuring cash is paid over to clients in line with agreed procedures.
• Coordination and resolution of funding issues across portfolio.
• Reviewing transition review packs and liaising with other teams within REAS to provide exceptional outcomes to our client.
• Attending client and internal meetings.
• Responsible for assisting other team members passing on knowledge and skills particularly to new members of staff.
In order to succeed in this role, you will have:
• ACCA/CIMA preferred (or the ambition to work toward)
• Experience in a professional financial services environment
• Excellent and technical understanding of trial balance.
• Solid understanding of VAT reporting
• Solid bookkeeping experience
• Understanding of Real Estate transactions.
• Stakeholder management and client relationship management
• Key analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to make decisions
• Excellent communication skills
• Numerical and analytically minded
This full time role offers a salary up to £34000, with flexible hours and a flexible working philosophy.
The offices are based in Central Glasgow and is a short walk from Glasgow Queen Street.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic’.
For more information on this Finance Analyst position please contact Alex Hill at our Glasgow Office.