Are you a qualified accountant looking for a move into industry to a role that will offer unparalleled career development?
iMultiply is supporting this world renowned, £1bn turnover, owner managed Scottish business in their search for a qualified accountant to join their Group Management Reporting team as a Commercial Finance Manager on a permanent basis, based out of their Global HQ in Scotland.
This employer’s reputation is second to none with market leading culture and benefits. A highly successful and profitable operation, this organisation continues to go from strength to strength growing both organically and through acquisition. Currently undergoing a transformational change project, overhauling the operating model of the business, there are exciting opportunities for high calibre individuals to join the team and launch their career with this industry juggernaut.
Furthermore, there is a strong track record for internal progression and development, both within the finance function and outwith to leadership positions in different business areas. Joining this company is not just an outstanding new opportunity for your next role but could truly define the rest of your career.
As a qualified accountant with a strong foundation in report writing and commentary on financial analysis, you will work with the Group Reporting team in supporting the group with business decisions and provide insight to current business performance and future business developments.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation, analysis and follow up of month end group management accounts,
- Support the implementation of appropriate business analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and risks,
- Support the delivery of the planning cycles and reporting processes detailed within the Finance Calendar, ensuring the integrity of the information provided to senior leadership,
- Support the planning, management and reporting of group central overheads,
- Line manage the Central Overheads Administrator,
- Provide support to the delivery of the business planning process to ensure that challenging but achievable financial targets are built into budgets and strategic plans, liaising closely with business units to link strategic plans to the financial outputs,
- Support the implementation of new systems and processes being introduced through active participation in testing and implementation,
- Support the requirement of the Supervisory Board and The Executive through providing appropriate business analysis and financial support,
- Support and, from time to time where required, deputise for the Head of Group Management Reporting,
An agile working philosophy, Salary up to £51,000 with world class, extensive and competitive benefits including bonus, pension, life assurance, and private medical insurance. This role will be based out of their Central Scotland HQ on a full time permanent basis and will require 3 days per week in the office.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic’.
For more information on this Group Financial Accountant position please contact Stuart Cadger at our Glasgow Office.
M: 07732 499 307