iMultiply are delighted to be working with a highly established and recognisable property firm to find an Accounts Payable Assistant for their modern, city central Glasgow office.
With over a hundred offices worldwide including two hundred employees at their Glasgow office, this company is one of the largest property businesses in the world. Across these offices there is a culture of respect, integrity and service; and with plenty of room for growth and development, this is a fantastic company to work for.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be expected to maintain all invoice processing at an acceptable level whilst completing all daily functions of the Accounts Payable role and general administration duties, as well as ensuring that all KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved or exceeded in order to maintain excellent client and supplier service.
You will be involved in but not limited to:
• Effectively manage workload across portfolio
• Adhere to all Account Payable processes and develop where necessary
• Minimise risk across portfolio by Investigating all Final Demands, Court Summons, and Informing Management
• Dealing with internal/external customer queries
• Supplier Maintenance updating multi-systems within the Accounts Payable Department
• Promote and develop relationships with key contacts throughout the business
• Assisting with Weekly BACS/Cheque Run
• Processing payments schedules (rates) for allocation Clients
• Hold regular calls with Key Suppliers
• Manage queries to resolution through investigation, reconciliation, and escalation
• Ensure all supplier information is up to date and accurate
• Attend regular concalls with Key suppliers
• Maintain mailboxes and ensure all documentation is filed correctly
• Assist in raising profile of Account Payable team with all departments
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure excellent service
In order to succeed in this role, you will have:
• At least 18 months experience working within an Account Payable function
• Good understanding of Account Payable procedures and techniques
• Property knowledge would be advantageous
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• High Volume Processing & fast pace background required
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook). Previous experience of working on multiple platforms
This full time role offers a salary up to £24,000, with flexible hours and a flexible working philosophy.
The offices are based in Central Glasgow and is a short walk from Glasgow Queen Street.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic’.
For more information on this Accounts Payable position please contact Alex Hill at our Glasgow Office.
M: 07563 028 681